I was doing a great job posting regularly before my January hacking incident. When I cut back on blogging, one of the things that I dropped was my monthly lists of things I’d posted on the blog of All Rights Reserved, my mostly local writing group.
So, here is an approximately quarterly roundup. This is not everything, just the things I still think are worth pointing out.
- Why “If you can quit, then quit” pisses me off – in which I disagree with some writing “advice”
- Fun with slush – in which I read slush
- Talent – in which I believe in talent
- Revising and writing advice – in which I examine some writing advice
- Revisiting my writing schedule – in which I…revisit my writing schedule
- Another reason to write every day – In which I’m a better writer than a programmer (though I did spend a few recent lunch hours writing a program to clean up my meeting notes for me)
- Do Less? No, thanks. – in which I disagree with myself
- Audiobooks – In which I try audiobooks