My blog stopped automatically posting itself to Facebook a while ago. This is a test to see if I fixed it.
You have missed such exciting posts as:
- Happy April (spring, blog reading, sewing)
- The magnetic white board two years later
- Running and other stuff
- Minestrone, beer bread, and radish greens
- Insert schism here (designing a religion for my book)
- Attack of the giant radishes
On an unrelated note, someone found my blog by searching for “sewing classes chard”. If chard could sew, what would it create? Little quilts to protect itself from frost?